Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club currently owns and operates a chain of 18 health and fitness facilities, with our corporate head offices located in Richmond.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to support our Engineer / Project Manager who leads our repairs and maintenance department. This role will be based out of our Richmond head office. The ideal candidate will come from fast paced environment and have experience with maintaining and logging inventory of parts, equipment or supplies as well as accounts payable experience.
· Accounts payable management - organize, review and manage maintenance invoices for approval and payment
· Support the implementation of an online maintenance log, manage the log post implementation
· Build, manage and maintain a parts inventory to better service our maintenance needs
· Assists in the project management of renovations
· Implement electronic asset tagging/inventory
· Perform quarterly maintenance audits
· Perform other special projects as assigned
· 2+ years’ experience as in administration and accounts payable or in a related field
· 1+ year(s) experience in inventory control (eg: parts, equipment, supplies, etc.) and accounts payable
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Proficiency with a computer at an intermediate level
· Ability to communicate effectively with senior level management
· Strong organization skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary and benefits will be competitive.